Systems Administrator, IT Specialist
Residing in Pinellas County, FL
Education & Qualifications
St. Petersburg College | St. Petersburg, FL | 2006-2012
- AA (Honors) – December 14, 2012
- B.A.S. Technology Management – December 14, 2012
Technical Proficiency and Expertise
- Installed and managed Windows Server 2003 and 2012 in a business environment; studied Windows Server 2008 in college
- Familiar with all editions of Windows 3.1-8.1, some NT; MS-DOS 5.0-6.22
- Some Linux
- Development skills:
- C#, XNA/MonoGame
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2008, 2012
- Static Web Design
- Hardware Assembly, Repair
Sunline Casters & Wheels | Safety Harbor, FL | 2004-Present
IT Specialist, Shipping/Receiving, Sales, Customer Service
Functioned as primary Windows administer to maintain system services and performance while also being responsible for product assembly and shipping
Systems Administrator Roles:
- Planned, acquired, and deployed Windows server replacement in 2006, workstation replacements in January of 2009, and complete server and workstation assembly and replacement in January of 2013.
- Maintained and hosted the company web site.
- Deployed Peachtree/Sage accounting and migrated data between revisions.
- Implemented remote access and firewall for Windows Server 2012.
- Configured company email
Other Key Contributions:
- Implemented local and offsite backup of company data
- Established company presence on Amazon as a seller, managed e-commerce
- Responsible for conflict resolution with ISP regarding service disruptions throughout 2013
- Day-to-day user support
- Printer maintenance